Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Busy Bee...

In case you haven't noticed, I have been a bit distant on the blog front lately. School has officially started and it being my FINAL semester (holy cow...) I am focusing more on that then on blogging and (Gasp!) Knitting!

So if you don't hear from me much, that is why - both with posting and commenting on others (although I try to scan my reader every day or so).

Wanna know exactly why I'm busy:

*4 credits worth of Adv Oil Painting
*3 credits worth of Adv Printmaking
*3 credits worth of Adv Figure Drawing
*10 hours a week at my Pre-school job
*3 hours a week at another job...
*President of Painting Society
*Relay for Life Committee
Oh and don't forget:
*Making art for my Graduation show in December.

So yea, that's my life. See you... whenever haha.



  1. Enjoy your last semester of school!

  2. Eek! Hang in there and enjoy your final semester! It'll fly by.

  3. That sounds like a fun (and exhausting!) final semester - ENJOY! I bet you'll miss uni when it's over. Your knitting and your blog readers will still be here when you're done with uni :)

  4. Ah, I remember my final semester in Art School! Like Marie said, enjoy uni cos it goes by Waaaayyyy to fast!
    BTY, I saw you like 90's boy bands. That's what I would play in my painting studio at 3am to keep the brushes moving! BackStreets Back, Alright!


    1. Yea, boy bands are awesome. I listen to them and the band Train A LOT at studio. Time is going by too fast. I don't want to graduate- I'm not ready....


Even if you are just saying Hello, I always love hearing from you :)